Kids Art Contest 2019
Saving The Rainforest
Calling all children ages 3-17!
Announcing the 1st Annual Kids Art Contest!
Hosted by Paint Fun Studio
We will award winners in these age groups: 3-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-17. Awards will be given to 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place and honorable mention in each age group.
Deadline for submissions is NOW: April 30, 2019 and the winners will be announced by May 10, 2019. The winners will be featured in our website, social media along with top 30 artworks. (By entering, you grant Paint Fun Studio permission to use your artwork for these purposes. Credit to artists will be included.). Award and certificate ceremony will be held in mid-May.
1st Place Prizes:
This year, the 1st place winners in each age group will receive these prizes: The winners winning artwork on a t-shirt, certificate and one month art lesson in Paint Fun Studio.
Certificates of Recognition will be awarded to the top 35 artists of outstanding artworks.
This year’s theme is… Saving the Rainforest!
Yes, children can draw any amphibian or reptile! Turtles, salamanders, frogs, snakes, lizards, and more! They can also draw rainforests, wildlife in trees or water, or how they feel about climate change, pollution, deforestation, drought, natural habitats, etc… and how you (or all of us) can help the environment.
Entry Rules and Submission Guidelines:
- Contestants should submit only one entry
- Entries should not be smaller than 9” x 12” or larger than 12” x 18” size papers
- The work should be original, creative, and unassisted.
- The work may be drawn or painted in pencil, pen, charcoal, crayon, pastel, watercolor, gouache, acrylics, oils, poster color and collage. We are looking for hand-drawn colorful artwork- they should not use digital tools to create their artwork. For display purposes, colorful entries are preferred
- Parents, guardians, or teachers should print, complete, and sign an Entry release form for each entry. They should mail the printed copy along with their children’s work and $15.00 submission fee (postal money order or check payable to Paint Fun Studio) to:
Paint Fun Studio, Route 27, Franklin Park, NJ 08823
- Entries must be received (postmarked) by April 30. 2019. It could be dropped off to Paint Fun Studio as well.
- The contestant’s full name and address should be clearly printed on the back side (not front) of the artwork. Please do not write on the front of the artwork
- To enter, contestants should email an image of the entry (in JPEG File Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries that do not comply with the contest rules and submission requirements will be disqualified
- Winners and selecting entrants for the art show will be individually notified of the results by email.
- Questions may be submitted by email to email@example.com
All the works sent to the contest will not be returned to the artists. Paint Fun Studio LLC reserves the right to reproduce the works in order to promote the National/International Children’s Art Competitions with marketing materials such as, but not limited to, brochures, public information materials and exhibits without consent of the authors and without paying author’s royalty.