Virtual and In-Person Summer Art Camps
Weekly Virtual Summer Art Camps for children and teens ages 5 – 16 take place online via Zoom and are designed to stimulate creative expression through projects and activities that change each week. Children develop important artistic techniques and learn about the principles of visual art, historical periods and well-known artists.
- Led by professional, experienced, and creative teaching artists
- Curriculum tailored to three individual age groups
- Small classes
- Projects and themes vary weekly
- All art supplies provided
What We Offer:
Morning Art Camp- 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Young artists ages 5-8 and 9-12 will spend half of the morning engaged in fun and creative two-dimensional projects with painting, drawing, mixed media, and exploring three-dimensional projects including sculpture, mold-making and as well as other special media.
Afternoon Art Camp- 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Artists ages 13 and teens will explore a single medium in depth that varies by week including Acrylic painting, Cartooning, mixed media, Chinese Brush Painting and much more.
In-Person Art Camp- 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Artists ages in three age groups - 5-8, 9-12 and teens will spend half of the morning engaged in fun and creative two-dimensional projects with painting, drawing, mixed media, and exploring three-dimensional projects including sculpture, mold-making and as well as other special medias.
What You Need to Know about Virtual Summer Art Camps:
- No prior experience is required for any of our camps
- Zoom: Parents will receive a Zoom link for each Virtual Art Camp their child is signed up for.
- Art Supplies: We will send you the link to buy art supplier from Amazon, which will be approximately $85.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given to students who cancel at least 2 weeks
prior to the start of the Summer Art Camp Session, less a $50 cancellation fee, per registration. No refunds will be given for cancellations received with less than 2 weeks notice before the start of the Summer Camp Session.
- Behavior Policy: We want every child to have a great experience at Virtual/In-Person Summer Art Camp! The Center reserves the right to dismiss any student for inappropriate behavior
The Art Camp will go weekly as follows:
June: 29th to July 30th.
July: 6th to 10th, 13th to 17th, 20th to 24th and 27th to 31st.
August: 3rd to 7th, 10th to 14th, 17th to21st, 24th to 28th.
$250 for each week. $65 off if you pay for 4 weeks and $100 off if you pay for 8 weeks together. There will be $65 art supplies fee for in-person art camp.
In-Person Art Camp
If we are allowed to open the Studio, then we will have Art Camp 2020 in the studio by following all CDC guidelines, along with virtual art summer camp. We have enough room to keep our camper 6 feet apart. No camper will be allowed without mask on their face and hand sanitizer in their bag.
Additional actions we are taking to ensure a safe camp community this summer include adding a Pre-Arrival COVID-19 Screening Self-Assessment as well as COVID-19 Questions/Protocols to Opening Day Screening. Your child’s safety is our number one priority and we will continue to adjust to the guideline and protocols set forth by the CDC and other authoritative organizations. IF YOUR CHILD IS SICK OR COUGHING PLEASE KEEP THEM HOME.
***For in-person Art Camp, we will have before and after care if needed.
If you have any further questions, please email us at: email@example.com or
Call at 732-763-4518